The Navigation Widget usually contains links to your About Us, Contact Us, Pricing, Terms & Conditions, etc. This will allow your page visitors to move from one page to another by clicking on of the tabs in the navigation bar.
Add a Navigation Widget to a Page
Click the Add [+] Button to slide out the Page Elements menu. Click the Navigation element from the menu, then drag it to a section on the page.
Property Settings Menu
Click the [settings icon] to load the property settings of the Navigation object.
- Link Builder
- Layout Style
- Position & Padding
- Add a navigation link
- Delete a navigation link
- Change the order of the navigation links
- Select the link type (Text link, icon, button)
- Edit the text in each navigation link
- Set the link destination
You can choose whether to have a horizontal or vertical navigation
You can choose a font style, change the size and color of the text for all the navigation links
Position & Padding Settings
- Position - You can move the object’s position upward or downward.
- Padding - You can control the spacing between the navigation object and other objects on the page.
Use the width dials to adjust the width of the Navigation object
You can set alignment of the Bullet Point object to left, center, or right.