The Bullet Points widget allows you to add items on a list and add a bullet or icon to each item.
Add Bullet Points to a Page
Click the Add [+] Button to slide out the Page Elements menu. Click the Bullet Points element from the menu, then drag it to a section on the page.
Property Settings Menu
Click the [settings icon] to load the property settings of the Bullet Point object.
- Bullet Point Builder
- Default Icon
- Position & Padding
Bullet Point Builder
- Add a bullet point
- Delete a bullet point
- Change the order of the bullet points
- Edit the text in each bullet point
- Choose an icon for each bullet point
You can choose a font style, change the size and color of the text for all the bullet points
Default Icon Settings
You can choose an icon that will apply to all bullet points
Position & Padding Settings
- Position - You can move the object’s position upward or downward.
- Padding - You can control the spacing between the Bullet Points object and other objects on the page.
Use the width dials to adjust the width of the Bullet Points object
You can set alignment of the Bullet Point object to left, center, or right.