This feature will allow you to make an image on your site clickable and redirect to another page.
- Open the page for editing
- Click the settings icon of the picture component or double click the picture component to slide out the picture property settings
- Click Picture Actions
- Select Link to a Page from the dropdown
- Select Enter Custom URL on the second dropdown
- Paste in the link and click OK
- Publish the page
Note: You can choose other actions for the picture to make it function just like a button.