A pop up window is a window that suddenly appears over your current page when you click an object from the page (e.g. CTA button or image). It usually contains a set of commands (e.g. close, submit, cancel) and stays on the screen only until you select one of the commands, then it disappears.
In this article you will learn how to make an opt-in pop up window appear on your page by triggering it through a CTA button or a picture object in the page.
1. Open the page for editing
2. Click the CTA button from the page, then click the gear icon to load the settings
3. Select Button Actions from the settings
4. Select Show a Pop Up Window from the When the Button is Clicked... dropdown
5. On the second dropdown, select Create a New Pop Up Window or choose an existing pop up Window template.
6. Give your pop up a name, then click OK. The pop up window should appear on top of your page. You can start customizing your pop up window.
7. Make sure that the CTA button on the pop up is set to Submit a Form and should redirect to a page through the Button Action settings
8. Make sure that your autoresponder has been set up for this page. Click Campaign Settings to set this up.
9. To close the pop up from the editor, click the X on the upper right corner of the pop up. To view the pop up again, go back to Button Actions settings and click Show Pop Up Window Now.
10. Publish your funnel. When you test your published page, the pop up window should appear once you click the CTA button.
Note: A pop up may also be triggered through a picture object from your page. Just click the picture to laad the settings, then select Show a Pop Up Window from the Picture Actions settings and follow the rest of the steps above.