An email autoresponder is a 3rd party tool that automatically emails your contacts. Assuming you have an account with a 3rd party provider, you can make TMF send over new leads collected on any of your web pages (e.g. a squeeze page, webinar page, or an order form).
These are the autoresponders that you can integrate with 10 Minute Funnels through API. Click to locate the API credentials.
1. Go to your account settings by clicking your avatar at the upper right corner of your 10MF account
2. Select 3rd Party Integrations
3. Select your autoresponder from My Integrations
4. Paste in the API credentials copied from the Autoresponder then click Save
1. Open your Lead Capture Page for editing
2. Click Campaign Settings
3. Select the autoresponder then click Next
4. Select the contact list you created in the autoresponder then click Next, then click OK
1. The CTA button action on the Lead Page should be "submit a form"
Click the button on the page, and select Button Action from the settings sidebar, on the drop down select "submit a form"
Selecting this option ensures that all the information entered on the form fields (e.g. name and email address) are submitted to the autoresponder after the button is clicked.
2. There should be a Thank You Page connected to the Lead Page
After visitors click the button to submit the information in the Lead Page, they should also be redirected to another page informing them that their sign up was successful.
If you have selected the Simple Lead Capture Funnel when you created the funnel, you should already have a Thank You Page in your funnel. Just click the Start button of Thank You Page from the Funnel Builder to start selecting a template for your Thank You Page.
3. The funnel should be published
Once you've done all the steps above, you can publish your funnel and test if it works.
Click the Publish button then click Visit Page Now to test the funnel.