To be able to collect payment from your customers, you will need a merchant provider and integrate it with 10 Minute Funnels. To integrate, you will need to locate the merchant provider's API keys and paste it in on your 10 Minute Funnels account through the 3rd Party Integrations in Account Settings.
Note: If you're still testing your funnel, it's best to switch on the sandbox account for PayPal and use the sandbox account API keys, where you can test transactions without disturbing your live PayPal account. Once you're ready to launch your funnel to the public, replace the sandbox API keys with the live API keys in your 10MF account.
Locate Your API
1. Log in to your PayPal account. If you don't have one yet, sign up here
2. Go to https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications/
3. Scroll down and click the Create App button under REST API apps
4. Provide required information, and click on Create App button
5. Switch to Sandbox if you're testing your funnel and Live if you're to launch your funnel to the public
6. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret Key