The Form widget allows you to add multiple form fields to your page to build optin forms or survey forms.
Add Forms to the Page
Click the Add [+] Button to slide out the Page Elements menu. Click the Form element from the menu, then drag it to a section on the page.
Property Settings Menu
Click the [settings icon] to load the property settings of the Form element to change the following:
- Form Builder
- Position & Padding
- Borders & Shadow
- Add a form
- Delete a form
- Change the order of the form
These are the options to see when you click edit:
- Select the text form type ( Text fields: name, email, company, address fields, credit card information fields and password. Custom Fields: checkbox, text area, dropdown, date, content and number)
- Edit the text placeholder in each form
- Make form required
- Set other form options (label, description, columns, value and icon)
Position & Padding
- Position - You can move the object’s position upward or downward.
- Padding - You can control the space around the text inside the text form field.
Use the dials to adjust the width of the form fields
You can set alignment of the text field to the left, center, or right.
Borders & Shadow Settings
You can adjust the following border settings:
- Border Style (solid or dashed)
- Border Color
- Border Thickness
- Rounded Corners
- Border Shadow