Add a Button to the Page
Click the Add [+] Button to slide out the Page Elements menu. Click the Button element from the menu, then drag it to a section on the page.
Property Settings Menu
Click the [settings icon] to load the property settings of the Button element to change the following:
- Button Text - font style, size, and color
- Button Color
- Button Actions
- Button Size
- Position & Padding
- Borders & Shadow
Button Text Settings
You can change the follow text settings:
- Text Content - the text that appears inside the button
- Font Style
- Font Size
- Font Color
You can choose a color for the button. If you have a “hex color code” you can simply type it
Button Actions Settings
You can select an action to be triggered when the button is clicked.
- Do Nothing
- Go to the next page (in the campaign)
- Link to a Page > Enter a Custom URL or select a page in the campaign
- Show a Popup Window
- Submit this Form
- Purchase Items (New Card)
- Purchase Items (One Click Upsell)
Button Size Settings
Use the width and height dials to resize the button.
Position & Padding Settings
- Position - You can move the object’s position upward or downward.
- Padding - You can control the space around the text inside the button.
You can set alignment of the button to the left, center, or right.
Borders & Shadow Settings
You can adjust the following border settings:
- Border Style (solid or dashed)
- Border Color
- Border Thickness
- Rounded Corners
- Border Shadow