Add a Video on a Page
Click the Add [+] Button to slide out the Page Elements menu. Click the Video element from the menu, then drag it to a section on the page.
Property Settings Menu
Click the [settings icon] to load the property settings of the Video element.
- Upload a Different Video
- Video Size
- Position & Padding
- Borders & Shadow
Upload a Different Video
There are 2 ways to upload a Video:
- Upload the file from your computer; or
- Provide a URL that points to the video
Video Size Settings
You can increase or decrease the size of the video. The size will scale accordingly.
Position & Padding Settings
- Position - You can move the object’s position upward or downward.
- Padding - You can control the spacing between the image and other objects on the page
You can set alignment of the video to left, center, or right.
Borders & Shadow Settings
You can adjust the following border settings:
- Border Style (solid or dashed)
- Border Color
- Border Thickness
- Rounded Corners
- Border Shadow