Add a Picture on a Page
Click the Add [+] Button to slide out the Page Elements menu. Click the Picture element from the menu, then drag it to a section on the page.
Property Settings Menu
Click the [settings icon] to load the property settings of the Picture element.
- Upload New Picture
- Picture Actions
- Picture Size
- Position & Padding
- Borders & Shadow
Upload New Picture
There are 2 ways to upload an image:
- Upload the file from your computer; or
- Provide a URL that points to the image
You can select an action to be triggered when the picture is clicked.
- Do Nothing
- Go to the next page (in the campaign)
- Link to a Page > Enter a Custom URL or select a page in the campaign
- Show a Popup Window
- Submit this Form
- Purchase Items (New Card)
- Purchase Items (One Click Upsell)
Picture Size Settings
Use the width and height dials to resize the image.
Position & Padding Settings
- Position - You can move the object’s position upward or downward.
- Padding - You can control the spacing between the image and other objects on the page.
You can set alignment of the image to left, center, or right.
Borders & Shadow Settings
You can adjust the following border settings:
- Border Style (solid or dashed)
- Border Color
- Border Thickness
- Rounded Corners
- Border Shadow